Technology questions

Hello all. I tried to type this question in technology section of Living in Grace but I could not do it so I started a new Topic. How do I pose my questions under technology category?

Also, how do you use your workbook with the collanotes app on your Ipad. Last class, I just rewrote the questions and answers from the workbook. Is there an easier way?

More questions to follow!! LOL Pat

1 Like

Hi @Pat I don’t see that category, under Living in Grace I did see a subcategory for questions and support is that where you are trying to post? Maybe reply to Beca’s original post, does that work?

1 Like

Thanks, Corinne. The technology category is here - In the Circle, so everyone can participate.

Yes, download the PDF into your Ipad from Collonote. There is the button at the bottom that says, download PDF. Open drop box and download it - but FIRST you have to download the workbook to your computer. Be sure to put them in a folder. Maybe like this: Classes - then another folder - LIG.

AND this is the link to the actual Technology category - HINT - not sure where to find something - do a search for it …

https://shift.perceptionu.com/t/about-the-technology-category/81/1

Not sure if this is a technology question, but where do I find the sooper dooper spreadsheet? I tried to search for it, but maybe I wasn’t searching in the right place.

If you are asking about the TWC spreadsheet, it is on the TWC page in PERU. If you are asking about the LIG spreadsheet, it is on that membership page. You’ll find links to anything LIG in the email I sent. (and many other places) and the TWC one by going to PerU and clicking on the TWC link in the menu.

Got it.

So, I seem to be having trouble jumping back and forth between the Circle Forum and Perception U on different devices. Like, from here in Technology questions is there a way to jump back to PU?

1 Like

Good question Cindy! Quick answer, I often put links in my messages that take you back to PerU. I tend to leave a tab open in whatever device I’m using so PerU is always there. However, I could put a link somewhere that you could always use. HUM … thinking where.

1 Like

Technology at work - very interesting!

2 Likes

So - I am watching Bloom Your Life categories. I have clicked on the “heart” but it does not show my picture that I visited the category. Does anyone know why? Thank you

2 Likes

I see your picture, Pat!

1 Like

I do too.

1 Like

So Kathy and I were partners and we talked on Saturday. We were not sure how we wrote to each other about our call. I figured out later that there are two ways - personal chats and messages. We communicated by messaging. Messages have subject lines. Ours said Partner Pat.

1 Like

Yep - two ways! In messages, you can add attachments and stuff. In chats, you can’t. But all you have to click on either the chat or message tab to see them. If someone else is not included, then they can’t see them. Include them this way @Kathy

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

1 Like